Priority Admission Application Deadlines: http://www.grad.usf.edu/majors
Also offered as Concurrent Degree
College: Behavioral & Community Sciences
Department: Communication Science and Disorders
Contact Information: http://www.grad.usf.edu/majors
The Au.D. is a four-year post-baccalaureate professional degree. The primary objective is to produce audiologists who are competent to perform the wide array of diagnostic, remedial, and other services associated with the practice of Audiology and who meet the standards mandated by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Must meet University requirements (see Graduate Admissions) as well as requirements for admission to the major, listed below.
In addition to the USF Admission Application, applicants to the Au.D. Major are required to complete a CSDCAS application.
- Three 3 letters of recommendation
- A 1-2 page letter of intent
- GRE scores with preferred scores at or above the 33rd percentile on both Verbal and Quantitative sections.
- GRE writing with a preferred score of 4.00 or better
- Demonstration of competency in communication skills as determined by the chairperson or delegate.