Application deadlines - http://www.grad.usf.edu/cert
This program is offered partially online.
This partially on-line program consists of five courses to be delivered sequentially over a one-year period. The concepts presented in each course will establish a framework of knowledge intended to impart the certified registered nurse anesthetist with the necessary background to understand and treat pain utilizing effective and relevant evidence based guidelines.
The Certificate is partially online with a required two day simulation/cadaver experience at USF CAMLS. This experience most often occurs in April every year.
Must meet University Graduate Admissions and English Proficiency requirements. In addition, must also meet the following:
1. Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited institution
2. Board Certified CRNA with an appropriate graduate degree from an accredited university
3. Minimum GPA of 3.00 on all course work
4. Minimum of two years experience as a CRNA
To learn about the application process, and to access the application, please review our application process.
In addition, to the application forms please submit:
1. A curriculum vitae
2. Transcripts from a graduate CRNA program
3. Copy of active NBCRNA card
4. Letter of Reference from a Clinical Colleague
*Note: Applications will be reviewed and students will be accepted until the maximum capacity for the graduate certificate program has been reached.
Credit Toward Graduate Degree
Credit hours from this Certificate may be eligible to apply toward a graduate degree. Check with the department for information.